Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hello world!

I'm going to keep it brief because, let's be honest, and use lots of cliches, I am blogging right now to procrastinate. I have three finals to study for, the first one is tonight, and I haven't studied a lick for any of them. You see, dear non-existent readers, I am almost done with nursing school, and have very little energy for anything short of mustering passing grades on my finals (which are pretty securely guaranteed after the cakewalk of a semester I have had over the past few months).

After graduation, I will either be moving to Central City to work as a professional activist and advocate in the trans and gender non-conforming community, or to Megalopolis to take a far more boring, but also significantly more lucrative, nursing job.

I have many Thoughts and Contemplations that I hope to share through this venue in the future. I may even drop the illusion of anonymity in order to post links to various legislative proposals. At this point, I am only optimistic.

1 comment:

gyra said...

At this point, I am only optimistic.

i intend to take everything you say in this new blog literally. to keep things interesting.